This conference is being organized by Prof. dr. Maaike Bleeker, Prof. dr. Birgit Meyer, Dr. Martijn Oosterbaan, Prof. dr. Iris van der Tuin, and Prof. dr. Paul Ziche; as a part of the research program Religious Matters in an Entangled World and as a continuation of COST Action IS1307 New Materialism: Networking European Scholarship on ‘How Matter Comes to Matter.’ The conference is sponsored by the Descartes Centre for the History and Philosophy of the Sciences and the Humanities, the research program Religious Matters in an Entangled World and the research focus area Cultures, Citizenship, and Human Rights. Our conference assistant is Melisse Vroegindeweij.
International advisory board:
- Dr. Rick Dolphijn (Universiteit Utrecht);
- Dr. Olga Cielemęcka (Linköping University, Sweden and Brock University, Canada)
- Prof. dr. Felicity Colman (Kingston University London);
- Dr. Ilona Hongisto (Macquarie University, Sydney);
- Dr. Katve-Kaisa Kontturi (University of Turku and The University of Melbourne, Australia);
- Prof. dr. Jussi Parikka (Winchester School of Art [University of Southampton]);
- Dr. Beatriz Revelles Benavente (Universidad de Barcelona);
- Dr. Monika Rogowska-Stangret (Institute of Philosophy, University of Warsaw, Poland);
- Dr. Milla Tiainen (University of Helsinki).
Please direct any questions concerning Urban Matters to firstname.lastname@example.org.